With PVB Contact Form 7 Calculator Pro, you can easily turn any CF7 form into a quote or price estimate calculator. Calculated fields are based on user input and selections in other parts of the form.
- Multiple calculated fields – you can have as many as you like in the same form!
- Advanced calculations – set your custom formula based on user input, for example:
cost_per_day * days * (1 + (tax_percentage / 100))
- PayPal integration – receive instant payments from your site visitors based on calculated values.
- Hide calculated fields – they can be visible to the user or not. Your choice!
- Intermediate calculation steps – calculated fields can be based on other calculated fields. They are evaluated in order, from top to bottom.
- Assign numeric values to text fields – for example, you can assign a specific price to each choice in a drop-down menu.
- Server-side calculation – you don’t have to disclose your top secret formula! Calculations are performed behind the scenes, on the server.
- Calculate on button click – you can let your users trigger the calculations without submitting the form.
- Calculate on submit – values are always calculated on submit, so you can use them in your notification emails.
- Calculate on other events – you can also trigger calculations from another script at any time!
- Correct floating-point math – PVB Contact Form 7 Calculator Pro handles decimal floating-point numbers properly, unlike many online calculators that introduce rounding errors when converting to binary and back, yielding incorrect results (such as 0.6 + 0.3 = 0.8999).
- Currency conversion – use up-to-date currency exchange rates in your formulas.
- Custom PHP code – the calculator is not advanced enough for you? Now you can run any PHP code in your calculation formulas. For security reasons, this feature is disabled by default and you must explicitly enable it from the Options page.
- Reference external spreadsheets – need to update your price list frequently? The calculator can look up data from an online spreadsheet in various formats (Google Sheets, Excel, CSV…)
- Calculate travel distance and time – integration with Google Maps API allows you to work with addresses and locations.
We have prepared a live demo to let you see the capabilities of
PVB Contact Form 7 Calculator for yourself.